Sophos SafeGuard Enterprise is the complete encryption and data protection solution for companies. It ensures productivity by securing sensitive data wherever it is stored: laptops, USB devices, network shares or even in the cloud, with minimal impact on performance. It manages all devices in the organization from one place and makes regulatory compliance easier with policy enforcement and reporting.
Sophos SafeGuard Enterprise features:
• Centralized key and policy management. Managing encryption keys and policies centrally for all devices and platforms.
• Role-based administration. Administrator roles provide only the privileges they need for their areas of responsibility.
• Auditable management functions. All activities performed in the management recorded for future audit.
• Global client/server communication. Clients are able to communicate with the encryption solution wherever they are in the world.
• Reporting. Provide a mechanism to see the encryption status of the organization from a single console, regardless of operating system.
• Proof of Compliance. Includes mechanism to provide a proof of compliance report in the event of lost.
Sophos SafeGuard Enterprise modules:
• Management Center. Implements and enforces a common, organization-wide security policy framework, providing with a central point of management control in mixed IT environments. Single console to manage full disk encryption, removable media encryption, file share encryption and cloud storage encryption.
• Device Encryption. Transparently encrypts data on laptops, desktops and external media, protecting users against unauthorized access, loss or theft of data. Allows multiple users to share encrypted computers without sharing their passwords. Stops unauthorized users from reading lost or stolen media.
• Data Exchange. Ensures the secure exchange of data on removable media with business partners and customers, even if they don’t have a SafeGuard application installed.
• Encryption for Cloud Storage. Encrypts files uploaded to cloud storage services from managed computers (Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, One Drive for Business, Sky Drive, Mediacenter, Egnyte). It also includes readers for opening these files on iOS and Android devices.
• Native Device Encryption. Manages third-party security applications such as Windows BitLocker and Mac FileVault 2 drive encryption.
• Encryption for File Shares. Encrypts user data across workgroups. Protects data on local drives and network servers, at both the file and directory levels.